Monday, April 11, 2011

Contest: Name the Necklace Entries!


We're totally loving the entries you lovely ladies have submitted thus far for our Name the Necklace Contest! It's SO interesting and fascinating to see all the places you love and have visited--and which cities you think fit this piece so well. I feel like I'm discovering the world through your eyes, which is amazing.

Some highlights from the entries submitted so far:
From Kate: This piece reminds me of a natural sea sponge or coral - which brings back memories of my time in Cairns in Australia! Going scuba diving and snorkelling with green sea turtles and giant fish!

From Landylicious: The necklace reminds me of the flesh of an orange, and so I would name it Seville, after the Spanish city. Seville's streets are lined with orange trees and in the Spring the entire city smells like orange blossoms. I've never experienced anything else quite like it.

From Karie: I'm saying Saigon. To me the design looks alot like lotus seed pods - which were everywhere in the neighbourhood we lived in.

I'm loving ALL your entries, ladies! Still want to enter--or enter another city? You have until Tuesday night to pop on over here and comment with the city you'd name the necklace after as well as why!

No comments:

Post a Comment