Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Name The Necklace Contest: Winner!


Ladies--I have to tell you; you are one talented group of gals! I was so completely blown away by all of your incredible entries! Your names for our lovely little necklace stretched from the shores of Australia to the streets of Spain to the ancient histories of both Istanbul and China. I so enjoyed each and every one of your entries; I really felt as though I was exploring the world through your eyes.

So now, without further adieu...the winner is...
Landylicious!


Laura (I think that's your name!) submitted the city of Seville. Her description of the city instantly transported us to this Spanish city and made us wish we were strolling down its streets:
The necklace reminds me of the flesh of an orange, and so I would name it Seville, after the Spanish city. Seville's streets are lined with orange trees and in the Spring the entire city smells like orange blossoms. I've never experienced anything else quite like it.

Well done, Landylicious! We'll be in touch so we can send off your prize and this necklace (and its matching earrings) will be arriving in our shop tomorrow along with EIGHT other new styles!

For all the lovely and talented ladies who didn't win, we've got something for you too: just enter the code NTNWIN to receive 20% off your entire urbanite jewelry purchase! A huge thanks to everyone who entered! You're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment